Oceanbluesandsummerbreeze: So Much For Now...

Friday, July 06, 2007

So Much For Now...

I finally found the energy to blog again. Haha.

A few days ago, my student Gerald, told me that he scored distinction for his LRSM piano performance exam. He has matured alot both technically and musically, and I'm really happy for him. Bravo, G!

On tuesday, my sis and I had our 4th music arrangement class and we were taught how to use the Sonar IV software more in detail. It's much more complicated than Cubase and Nuendo as it has more functions than them. I'm looking forward to mastering it so that my music can sound more realistic. Haha. Can't wait for Eric, our teacher, to teach us more on arranging in different styles and genre.

That's all for now. My mind can't function properly (hasn't it always been the case? :P ). I have to try to discipline myself to sleep early for my brain to be normal again. Haha.